This article describes an NPC boss ship. For the player ship with an identical appearance, see Obliterator.
The Decimator is a large, powerful Alien ship that can be extremely dangerous if not handled carefully. Though it deals immense damage towards both shield and hull, it is generally better at damaging hull, as most of its weapons are railguns and contains 8 Huge Torpedoes with a 200-second interval, and 8 Large Cannons.
Decimator's AI is the same as most AI Ships in the game.
It spawns every 60 minutes.
Avoid its front, the Decimator's front make up the bulk of its damage at a whopping 400+ DPS.
The main and best way to deal with the Decimator is to get extremely near it (<1500 Studs), to force it to turn around, losing most of its DPS. Most, if not all BM Dreadnoughts could take down the Decimator via this strategy without even getting hulled. The Decimator will call in reinforcements like Punisher's so it's better to destroy other Kneall ships before attacking the Decimator.
The wreck of a Decimator contains 200 Alien Parts, 35k in Combat Rewards and 8 Plasma Batteries.
- Spawns disabled during parts of the 2021 Fourth of July Event (.72e).
- Gained 8 Huge Torpedoes with a 200-second interval in version .73c10.
- HP buff 7500/5750 -> 8500/7000, gained Kneall Autolaser and 8 Large Cannons, drops 8 Plasma Batteries now, and Cr increase due to buff. (.75a8)
- 8 Huge Torpedoes and Interval nerfed to 10 Large Torpedoes and 900 seconds in an unknown version.
- No Longer Targets Mega Base and can no longer call for allies in an unknown version.
- Spawns in open space instead of spawning on top of the Mega Base in version .73a37.
- Is capable of decimating Ships and Starbases alike with the aid of a fleet.
- Was originally hinted in the Judgement's description.
- The second AI boss ship to not be added during an event (After Kodiak).
- Has a similar ship icon to the Rift Guardian and Rift Custodian.
- It will always call Punisher's and Swarmer's.
- This ship has the highest spinal interval, coming at an insanely high 900 second interval from the 10 Large Torpedoes.