This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
The Key1 is a small, weak Admin ship modeled after the Kneall Scout.
The Key1 is an Admin Ship. On its own, it is definitely the worst Admin Ship out there, but it is needed for two admin-only quests that are used to spawn the Kneall Prototype and the Pleb's Kodiak.
The Key1 has no interior.
- High damage resistance. (90%)
- Has no weapons.
- Terrible speed for an admin ship.
- Terrible turnspeed for an admin ship.
- Low health for an admin ship.
- In order to use this ship for the admin-only quests, you must spawn a Y.Part() and find a hidden teleporter located on the ship. You will then be teleported to a baseplate with 6 screens. Currently there are only 3 quests there - Admin Quest 1 spawns two UNE Sovereign-Xs (currently broken), Admin Quest 2 spawns a Kneall Prototype, and Admin Quest 3 spawns a Pleb's Kodiak. The only way to complete the quests is by exchanging a Key1 along with another one of the Keys.
- One of the worst admin ships out there, and it would be completely useless if it weren't for the admin quests.
- Shares its model with Key, Key2, and Key3.