The Wraith is a long range, torpedo equipped reskin of the Blitz.
While travelling, it emits an orange trail behind it and it's torpedoes.
The Interior is extremely small and empty, just like most other Fighters.
- Can be easily destroyed by AA Ships.
- Work with other Fighters to quickly destroy other ships and drain health quickly.
- The spinals have a higher range than most ships and bases. Utilize this to your advantage.
- A small siege fleet or support can be formed with your other Wraiths as each fighter has 2 Small Torpedoes, which can outrange Starbases.
- Focus on swarming and destroying AA ships like the Ampharos or Hyron first, as they will shred you if left alone.
- Use the ship's high maneuverability to get into the blind spots of larger ships and deal heavy spinal damage.
- Received a buff to its (G) Spinal in an unknown version update, which replaced its 4 Tiny Cannons with 1 Small Torpedo.
- Received a remodel in version .69e.
- Torpedo count increased from 1 to 2 in an unknown version.
- Small Phaser count increased from 2 to 3 in an unknown version.
- The Wraith was added alongside its carrier during Halloween Event 2018.
- Like the Blitz, the entirety of the Wraith has no hitbox, except for it's teleporter.
- One of 3 Fighters, alongside the Firehawk and Bonehawk, to have a trail.
- First and the only 3 Fighters to have Torpedo weaponry, the other being the Frostfire and the Inflictor