The first announcement in the Galaxy Forums!

Hello! I’m smallketchup82, also known as Sugondese. I run this wiki and currently host it for all of you guys to enjoy. This will be the first ever announcement posted on the Galaxy Forums.

First thing I want to say is thank you for signing up for the Galaxy Forums, it brings me immense joy to see people interacting with my creation and actually enjoying it. So thanks for that!

2nd thing I want to say is that in order to get this Forum to actually become active, you’ll have to help out. Share the link to this site and tell your friends to sign up! Its a team effort to get things started on here.

3rd thing I wish to say is that if you find content thats innapropriate, breaks our ToS, or harasses somebody. Flag it. When you flag a post our mods will see it and review the post again. If we determine that the post was innapropriate we will remove it and punish the user. So please flag posts that are innapropriate! But don’t go mad with it either, we would very much not like the feature abused.

And the 4th thing I wish to say is that I will be making a poll for all of you guys to vote on! View it below!

Are you enjoying the forums?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Anyways thats about it, I will end this post with a cute picture of a duck. Farewell for now!

1 Like

On a side note, feel free to comment on this post with anything you’d like. Announcements will always be open by default for people to reply, this is so you can express your opinion on the latter.

If you wish to talk to me, i’d rather you go onto my profile and press the blue button that says message. This will make a private DM with the both of us so that we can work things out.

bird is good

2 Likes