The 2018 Ship is the first (and only) raffle ship in Galaxy.
The 2018 Ship is a ship that was given out by a random lottery (raffle) draw to 10 lucky players. 294 players entered into the raffle in an attempt to obtain it. The main ship design features a glowing "2018" symbol, with other small details and a flat, wedge-like body.
The 2018 Ship has no interior.
- Only seven still exist..
- Very fast.
- You will be targeted by those who see it as a prize kill.
- No weapons.
- One of the rarest ships in the game making it one of if not the largest target kill.
- The raffle for it was on discord, meaning you had to be at-least 13 years old to obtain it because of the Discord Terms of Service.
- Be incredibly careful while using this, as it is non-refundable and you will never be able to obtain it again.
- Never spawn it during a War.
- Only spawn to show off to people.
- Max Speed was buffed in .60d.
- The winners of this rare ship are UndoneFango, TheAwesomeRocketMax, Oilstar, ruslanruslan10, addictedmaxy1, MetalPineaple, AltostratusBOI, DerpyMelon18, jimonogamer, and 11_43x23mm. These are the only legal players (non-admin) who had the ship, until it was accidentally re-released in the event permit menu for a few minutes on July 5, 2021. When this happened, two players obtained it: yname and PrototypeX_1.
- The first person to lose this ship was UndoneFango to SmokeyJoe38
- Interestingly enough, while the ship is the only raffle ship of its kind, along with the 3d Printed warlock, the Kapisi, the Sakala and the discordite cluster, it is also dual-classified as a Limited Event ship and an Admin Ship.
- One of the few limited event ships available for one day, including the Coal Wasp, Festive Wasp, the United States of Razor, and the Festive Wyrm.
- One of the rarest ships in the game, as less than 15 people own this ship for certain, counting admins, devs and the lucky people.
- On August 8, 2020, user JustKingRuslan lost his 2018 Ship when user EvilPleeber119 dove his docked ship in an Astraeus.