The 3D Printed Apocalypse is a ship that can only be acquired by paying 5000 Robux (~$60 USD). It is a very powerful turret-only ship with very high range, as it can be up to 7k away from it's target and still achieve full DPS. It specializes in Hull damage (457 DPS) but still has respectable Shield damage (333 DPS).
The 3D Printed Apocalypse exterior looks almost identical to the Apocalypse, except that the 3D Printed Apocalypse is entirely white, including it's turrets. Unlike the Apocalypse, the 3D Printed Apocalypse's interior is a white featureless box.
- Good Shield DPS.
- Amazing Hull DPS.
- Tons of health, even more than the tanky Catalyst.
- Great range.
- Decent alpha.
- All turrets are on the top, allowing for warping under opponents to be effective.
- Slow top speed.
- Worth a ton, very costly to loose.
- Gets focused by fleets constantly.
- Struggles against smaller, faster ships.
- Huge blind spot on the bottom.
- Use this ship only when the risk of dying is very low, as large fleets will focus this ship even over Super Capitols if they see one.
- Diving enemy bases with this ship is not recommended
- Similar to the Judgement or Apocalypse, warping under your target is incredibly effective as all your turrets can hit, and they cannot hit you with all of their guns.
- Do not try to target small, fast ships as your turrets have subpar accuracy.
- If possible, shoot hulled ships to maximize your damage output
- Use your turret's range. The farther away you are from your target, the harder it is to land shots on you.