3D Printed Warlock
The 3D Printed Warlock is a reskin of the Warlock. The ship is armed with its own special Turrets called 3D Printed Lasers and 3D Printed Railguns. The ship is the same as the regular Warlock except that it is all white to represent 3D printer plastic.
There is a small teleporter pad that leads to a hallway stretching nearly the entire length of the ship. The hallway has three wider openings with a set of three windows on each side of the openings. The middle opening contains one large pilot's seat and a faction-colored neon screen.
- Its a ship many don't know about giving an element of surprise.
- It has an insanely long-ranged Turrets.
- Custom Turrets with massive damage.
- It has high maneuverability for a Battleship.
- Same speed as most Battleships allowing it to outmaneuver a lot of Dreadnoughts and smaller ships.
- It has a very small blind spot.
- You must buy something from the Galaxy 3D Store.
- More likely to be targeted due to siege capabilities.
- Is a high priority target for Pirates, and if you lose this ship, YOU CANNOT GET IT BACK!
- Very white, making it easier for enemies to see it and aim their spinals.
- Small Cargo Hold, making it easier for vultures to steal your loot after you siege.
- Use your insane range and damage to siege bases.
- Great Turret placement, damage, and range allow for easy destruction of smaller ships, although exercise caution when fighting Battleships.
- DO NOT use as an everyday ship for battling as you might lose it.
- During a battle, try to keep your distance.
- Received a class promotion and health nerf in .65b2? that advanced the ship to the Dreadnought class but lowered Hull and Shields to 4750 each. Later, its class was returned to Battleship again.
- Remodeled in version .66k.
- 3 Large Cannons changed to huge variants in version .69a2.
- Spinal Large Cannon count increased from 3 to 5 in version .72e1.
- Explosion size 90 ----> 510 .75a12
- The first ship to have its own Railgun and Laser sounds.
- Designed after the actual 3D Warlock Model on the Galaxy 3D store.
- DJFancehFeast was the first person to lose this ship in combat. It was lost during a skirmish between the Galaxy Factions called The Holy Kryuvian Empire, De Nexus Empire, and The Cultists.
- Was accidentally released for around 50k credits on March 28, 2020. It was found during a mining run the Blackhawks were doing in a vip server. At least 35 3D Printed Warlocks were bought in this vip server.
- Was unintentionally released again for around 200k credits on July 7, 2021. It is unknown how many were purchased.