3D Printed Wasp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 3D Printed Wasp is a Limited ship which was available during the April Fool's 2020 Event.
- Very fast.
- No Spinals.
- Once destroyed, it becomes unobtainable, FOREVER.
- Only 1 Shield-breaking Turret means that it has trouble against Hull-based ships such as the Invictus.
- Aliens often target Miners.
- Despite being a Miner, it has no Mining Lasers, and has no ore hold.
- Never use this ship during wartime. Consider it a collectible.
- 3D Printed Colossus Gun damage heavily buffed in version .69a2.
- 1 3D Printed Colossus Gun replaced with 1 Light Ice Laser in version .71b.
- 1 Light Ice Laser replaced with 1 3D Printed Colossus Gun and reclassed from Destroyer to Miner in version .71c.
- Has a similar name and shares common points with the 3D Printed Warlock.
- Its Turret is larger than the ship itself.
- The first to lose a 3D Printed Wasp was Dragonq2015 to ELITEGAMEZ321's 3D Printed Warlock
- The Turret looks oddly disproportional compared the size of the ship itself.
- Meshing is currently broken and you have to teleport to the ship to get in it.
- Currently the only miner with specifically combat turret.
- Used to be unspawnable anywhere but your own base.
- Despite being classed as a Miner, it does not have any Mining Lasers.