3D Printed Wasp
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The 3D Printed Wasp is a Limited ship which was available during the April Fool's 2020 Event.
The 3D Printed Wasp is a Ship which was released during the 2020 April Fool's Event. Like its normal counterpart, the Wasp, it is classed as a Miner.
- Very fast.
- Only 1 Shield-breaking Turret means that it has trouble against Hull-based ships such as the Invictus.
- Aliens often target Miners.
- Despite being a Miner, it has no Mining Lasers, and has no ore hold.
- Never use this ship during wartime. Consider it a collectible.
- 3D Printed Colossus Gun damage heavily buffed in version .69a2.
- 1 3D Printed Colossus Gun replaced with 1 Light Ice Laser in version .71b.
- 1 Light Ice Laser replaced with 1 3D Printed Colossus Gun and reclassed from Destroyer to Miner in version .71c.
- Has a similar name and shares common points with the 3D Printed Warlock.
- Its Turret is larger than the ship itself.
- The first to lose a 3D Printed Wasp was Dragonq2015 to ELITEGAMEZ321's 3D Printed Warlock
- The Turret looks oddly disproportional compared the size of the ship itself.
- Meshing is currently broken and you have to teleport to the ship to get in it.
- Currently the only miner with specifically combat turret.
- Used to be unspawnable anywhere but your own base.
- Despite being classed as a Miner, it does not have any Mining Lasers.