The A-Brawler has an identical appearance to the battleship Brawler.
The Interior is a simple black box with a black seat on the front, there is no exit teleporter once you get inside, making you trapped inside unless you reset.
- Very powerful for a fighter, has stats akin to a battleship and more DPS than most battleships
- Very high health for a Fighter-class ship.
- Good amount of Turrets for a fighter, with a decent 7.
- Can provide as much support as most Battleships.
- As with all Kneall based ships, the turrets are rather inaccurate.
- Easy to hit and destroy due to the sluggish mobility, and complete lack of damage resistance.
- Like with all other fighters, no warp drive.
- Use this monster of a fighter like a sacrificial battleship.
- Get a skilled player inside the Brawler, as AI Fighters shoot spinals inconsistently and turn their backs sometimes, losing half of its firepower.
- Avoid going head-to-head against a dreadnought or higher class ship if you aren't planning to sacrifice yourself yet.
- Added in version .75a10
- Health nerfed to 300/300 until the duration of the ongoing Kneall Event
- Name changed A - Bioicle -> A - Brawler .75a37
- Once you enter the fighter, you cannot get out unless you reset because there's no exit teleporter inside the ship.
- Almost identical to the Brawler.
- Lower health, fighter class instead of battleship class and slightly lower spinal DPS than Kneall Brawler. Otherwise identical.
- One of the strongest fighters in the game, tied with the Elanis, which is also a Battleship-like fighter and also one of the only 2 Battleship-like fighters in the game.