This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Abaddon is a powerful Dreadnought added in the 2019 Halloween Event.
The Abaddon is a long range, spinal-focused counterpart of the Azreal.
This ship excels at Diving Ships with it's high alpha and long range, and powerful Spinals.
The Abaddon is a rather long and slim dreadnought with many fins jutting out of the ship including 4 Large inverted fins on the back. It has 2 Large Spinal Barrels attached to the front of the ship in a shotgun pattern, and these emit sparking particles. It has many windows decorating it's entire hull and the shape bears a striking resemblance to its sister ship the Azreal.
Its shape and fins make it somewhat resemble a fish.
The Abaddon shares the same interior as the Azreal and Lucifer, with a black, foggy hallway. At the front, there is a yellow glowing orb with electricity coming out of it, and in front of it there is yellow text that says "LANCER ABADDON ONLINE".
- High maneuverability, makes it easier to escape combat situations without taking too much damage.
- Good siege ship, Capable of destroying Starbases with ease.
- Overall high DPS, from its Spinal Weaponry.
- High alpha damage, being more than that of the Azreal.
- High health for a Dreadnought.
- Somewhat accurate turrets can hit ships as small as Cruisers.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Unbalanced Shield Health compared to Hull, making it vulnerable against Hull-Breakers.
- Must be facing towards the target to use all weapons.
- Must be good at hitting spinals, as they make up most of the DPS.
- Large Blindspots underneath and on the back of the ship.
- Extremely expensive for a Dreadnought, having high Material Costs and costing a Class B Permit.
- People will know when it is spawned because of its ambiance being able to be heard from 100k studs away and people may also ask you to despawn your ship because of its loud ambiance.
- Do not use this ship alone. If you do so, travel with a heavy escort that you can trust.
- Pay attention and check the Minimap often to make sure you're not about to be ambushed. Your limited status means you must always avoid damage as much as possible.
- The Abaddon is decently maneuverable for a Dreadnought, but do not go against opponents who are smaller and faster than you.
- Use the high firepower on this ship to dive and chase down vulnerable or isolated Capital Ships.
- Act as an extra pile of guns and not a flagship. The Abaddon can do tremendous amounts of damage, but being targeted greatly increases your chances of being destroyed.
- Stay away from Hull-Breakers like Hawklight, as your Hull has almost 1.5x the amount of your Shields.
- Received a 45% DPS nerf not long after being released in version .66b
- Spinal count increased from 6/6 to 7/7 in version .73a.
- Class B Permit changed to a Class C Permit and Spinal count reduced from 7/7 to 6/6 in version .73a3.
- Acceleration increased from 12 to 26 and Cargo Hold increased from 250 to 1500 in an unknown version.
- Explosion Size 165 ----> 910 in vetrsion .75a12
- Class C Permit price reverted back to Class B in an unknown version.
- Gains 1 Huge Phaser in version .75a20.
- Remodeled and Spinal firing arcs realigned by robloxgold14 in version .75a20.
- Renamed to Abaddon in version .75a20
- The ship is similar to the Hyperion, as both are siege-based counterparts of ships.
- While this ship was made to siege Starbases, it's counterpart, the Azreal, was made to fight other ships, mostly strong ones.
- The first Abaddon to die belonged to aleksjan25. It was destroyed by TheKingOfNoobs21's Azreal .
- Similarly to Azreal, has an ambience that plays when spawned and was used by the Rift Guardian and Frog as well.
- This ship used to have the name Abbadon, which was actually a misspelling of the demon it's based on; The Abaddon.
- Its first model was identical to the Azreal, but with different colors.