Jump to navigation Jump to search
The same interior as the Azreal, except with recolors. With the only difference being writing in front of the pilot seat saying "Lancer Abbadon Online"
- High maneuverability, makes it easier to escape combat situations without taking too much damage.
- Good siege ship, Capable of destroying Starbases with ease.
- Overall high DPS, from both Turrets and Spinals.
- Powerful Spinals.
- High alpha damage, being more than that of the Azreal.
- Great health.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Must be facing towards the target to use all weapons.
- Same with the Azreal, players may ask you to despawn your ship because of its loud ambiance.
- People will know when it is spawned because of its ambiance being able to be heard from 100k studs away.
- Must be good at hitting spinals, as they make up most of the DPS.
- Use in a fleet, unless you are confident.
- Received a 45% DPS nerf not long after being released.
- Spinal count increased from 6/6 to 7/7 in version .73a.
- Class B Permit changed to a Class C Permit and Spinal count reduced from 7/7 to 6/6 in version .73a3.
- Acceleration increased from 12 to 26 and Cargo Hold increased from 250 to 1500 in a unknown version (this was only revealed in-game).
- The ship is similar to the Hyperion, as both are siege-based counterparts of ships.
- While this ship was made to siege Starbases, it's counterpart, the Azreal, was made to fight other ships, mostly strong ones.
- The first Abbadon to die belonged to aleksjan25. It was destroyed by TheKingOfNoobs21's Azreal .
- Similarly to Azreal, has a ambience that plays when spawned.