The Aberrant is a Limited Dreadnought featuring in the Halloween Event 2019, It is the first ship ever to have Bio Accelerator Turrets, which make this ship unique. It is also the cheapest Dreadnought of the Event.
The interior consists of a small corridor with a teleporter you enter in, then at the end is a seat with a head piece, this seat controls the ship. The whole interior is made with green neon and black.
- High damage to both Shields and Hull, this being thanks to its 10 Large Phasers, 3 Heavy Bio-Accelerators and 3 Bio-Accelerators.
- High shield health and decent hull health.
- The Shield damage depends almost entirely on the Phasers because the Turrets doing only heavy damages on Hull.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Hard to concentrate all Turrets on the same target due to their placement.
- Has an unusually large hitbox, making it easier to hit with Turrets and Spinals.
- Use the Spinals to shred the Shields of a ship, then let the Bio-Accelerator Turrets do the rest of Hull damage.
- Avoid smaller Ships, as your Turrets are not accurate enough to hit them.
- Use sparingly, as it is costly and will become unobtainable after the event.
- Heavy Bio-Accelerators fixed in .66b to fire correctly.
- Hull increased from 4250 to 5250 in version .66b.
- Bio-Accelerator positioning fix, Heavy/Normal Bio-accelerator hull damage buffed, Reload decreased on Bio-Accelerators.
- Hull increased from 5250 to 7250 in version .69a2.
- Gained two tiny torpedoes in version .72d4.
- Tiny torpedo count increased from 2 to 4 in version .73a3.
- The first person to lose an Aberrant was P0TAto_NooB to jay4444444444's Lucifer.
- Resembles the Undine Nicor Bio-Warship from Star Trek, but coloured differently
- When initially added, the Aberrant had several issues involving Turrets, such as the Heavy Bio-Accelerators passing through Ships, line of sight issues, and Turrets pointing away from the target, this was later fixed.
- The Turrets for the Aberrant have a custom, unique sound.
- It has one of the most unique descriptions, in that the ship itself is contacting you.
- According to the weapon's name of this ship (Bioaccelerators), the green color of the ship is understandable.