The interior is largely inaccessible and is hard to make out what is inside, due to collision issues with the ship's model. It does however, possess at least a bare-bones interior of a square pilot seat and some surrounding walling from what is visible.
- High overall Turret and Spinal firepower.
- Decent mobility for a Ship of its Class.
- High overall health.
- Great for taking down small ships.
- Able to take down larger ships if you exploit their blind spots.
- Spinals, being large, have long range.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Unbalanced damage, better at taking down shields.
- One of the more expensive Battlecruisers.
- Attack from below other ships if you can. Your mobility should allow you to stay below most ships.
- Utilize your powerful Large Cannons to maximize damage.
- Nerfed in .58b—lost 350 shield.
- Buffed in the Battlecruiser Rebalance (version .64d), gained 800 shield.
- Remodeled in .64f
- Max Shield increased from 1500 to 1650 in .65b.
- in the same version, Absolution received it's large cannon back.
- Absolution received trails 66b.
- Model reverted to original model in ???.
- Received another Large Cannon in version .69a2.
- Remodeled in unknown version.
- One of the ships involved in a long remodeling process
- The Absolution is likely to be based on the ship Aegis from the game Fractured Space.
- The Galaxy's interior closely resembles the Absolution's.
- Nicknamed "Abso".
- One of the only Battlecruisers without a teleport pad.