The Acolyte is a medium-sized Battlecruiser with decent speed, good mobility, and a high health pool. It has a visually appealing exterior with a unique design and details all over the ship.
The Acolyte has a decently detailed interior, including a single co-pilot seat and an orange projection that serves as a display. The contents of the display relate to the systems and condition of the ship for the most part, with the center of the display reading, "ACOLYTE UNLEASHED".
- High health for a Battlecruiser.
- Fast speed for a Battlecruiser.
- Powerful spinals.
- All turrets do good shield damage.
- Highest acceleration of its class, 5 higher acceleration then the Zhen.
- Very expensive for a Battlecruiser, requiring 100,000 credits and gamma/void pumpkins.
- The hull damage relies on the cannon spinals, meaning you have to hit the spinals for balanced shield and hull damage.
- Slightly bad turret placement.
- Once it dies, it's gone FOREVER.
- Have the front of the ship face the center of the target from at least 2k studs away so that all of the turrets are able to fire.
- For hulled targets, prioritize landing your large cannons, as the turrets deal bad hull damage.
- No logged changes.
- The name of the ship is a word that refers to an assistant or follower of a religious member or leader.
- Fittingly, it was obtained from a quest in which you fetch items for what was presumably some sort of deity.
- You can look out through the front of the ship from the interior.