This page is about the player-ownable vessel. If you're looking for the NPC variant, see Devastator.
The Annihilator is a long Carrier that is based off the Devastator, but is significantly smaller and has nerfed stats than the ship it is derived from. It carriers 4 Alien themed A - Bruiser fighters and 1 Unique battleship fighter, the A - Bionicle.
The Annihilator is a long, slender carrier that has an almost identical appearance to the Devastator. It is one of the largest alien ships in the game, rivalling the size of the Prototype X-2. There are 2 teleporters, one leading to the interior and bridge of the ship, one leads to the fighter bay.
The Interior is identical to the interior of the Obliterator, description of the interior is identical to that of the mentioned ship. With the exception of the 2 holograms on the left side. The "Avoid at all cost pizza" has been replaced with "Diagnosis: Skill Issue" and the kneall mech has been replaced with the face of an ape.
- Has a Fighter comparable to a battleship.
- Great for supporting siege fleets with its high health, great fighters, and massive dps.
- Terrifying power rivaling Super Capitals, for far less cost at the time of the event.
- High Hull damage.
- The fighters possess incredible combined firepower if used in a swarm, and even more so if the carrier itself is supporting it.
- Has more firepower by itself than most non limited Dreadnoughts.
- High total health of 20000, comparable to a weak Super Capital.
- Massive total damage output when combined with Fighters.
- Very powerful unique fighters.
- It has an explosion radius of 1250 (12500 Studs), rivaling that of Super Capital nukes and can kill full shield Dreadnoughts.
- One of the only ships with an ambience. Very effective at scaring off inexperienced players.
- The Carrier itself lacks Spinal firepower (however it has extremely high turret firepower for a Carrier).
- Rather low Shield damage compared to Hull damage.
- Sluggish turn speed.
- Limited carrier, making you a large target.
- Struggles to fire all turrets at once, unless pointing directly at its target. (Even then, some turrets can still be blocked)
- Similar to other obtainable Kneall capital ships, the turrets have rather poor accuracy.
- Low turret range. (4000 studs)
- Its extremely powerful nuke will be a threat to your own fleet/team when your ship is destroyed.
- Teammates may ask you to despawn due to its ambience. However this is a small disadvantage considering people can just turn the volume down.
- Annihilator's current ambience is very loud and may provoke other players. This can make you a big target
- Do not use this ship alone. If you do so, travel with a heavy escort that you can trust.
- NEVER use this ship for tanking damage. The expense of it alone makes it a massive target.
- It can be used as a support Carrier in sieges by carrying Fighters to distract enemy Starbases, as well as providing great support from its Battleship-like fighter.
- Useful in fleets, as it provides a powerful and disposable Fighter.
- Release fighters, get a pilot in the A - Bionicle then warp back.
- When fighting with the Annihilator, try and stay pointed to your opponent so all your turrets have a line of sight.
- People might underestimate this ship due to its Carrier icon on the minimap. However, this ship's strength is actually more akin to a Super Capital.
- Be aggressive when you must engage in combat. Due to the low range nature of Annihilator's turrets, not being able to fire the first shot will put you in a disadvantage.
- Try not to engage when you don't have fighters. This ship is only extremely powerful when paired with its fighters.
- If you think your ship will be destroyed, Warp your ship away as far as possible from your own fleet or starbase as the nuke has a whopping radius of 12,500 studs, and if possible, you can warp to the enemy's fleet or starbase to bring the nuke there instead.
Annoy players using the extremely loud and 200k+ stud wide ambience.
- Added in version .75a10
- No longer obtainable & Turret DPS slightly nerfed (Titan Kneall Cannon cooldown 2.8s -> 3s) after the end of the Kneall Event. Received a(n) (terrible) ambience as well.
- Interior received a shadow-update in an unknown version (most likely same version as the previous entry). "Avoid at all cost pizza" hologram has been replaced with a "Diagnosis: Skill Issue" poster and the Kneall Mech hologram has been replaced with a picture of the face of an ape.
- Was added to the Limited Build Menu after the conclusion of the Kneall Event in version .75a11
- Made shorter and wider, fixed the issue where you would fall off it .75a12
- Received health nerf 14000 Shield -> 11000, 10000 hull -> 9000 in version .75a12
- It's fighter, The A - Bionicle is an almost identical counterpart to the limited battleship, the Bionicle.
- Can be obtained in the Non-Limited Build menu, It's main item, The Annihilator Blueprint, can be made in the quest Reverse Engineering.
- One of the few playable ships of 100% Kneall design in-game, the others being the Prototype X-2, the Bionicle and the Obliterator.
- One of the only 2 Carriers to house a Battleship like fighter: The A - Bionicle, while the other carrier being Hevnetier and it's fighter, the Elanis.
- One of the highest DPS carriers in the game, tied with the Hailstorm and Sakala. (excluding fighters)
- Annihilator's strength is comparable to that of a Super Capital.
- One of the only ships with an ambience. In fact, it is the only Carrier that has one.
- The ship has the loudest and longest range ambience out of every other ship.
- Used to have the second most expensive material cost in the game, requiring a blueprint from the quest Reverse Engineering and materials totaling at 1.9 Million, only behind Lucifer. (excluding Prototypes)
- The first person to lose an Annihilator was skinnidafam to an Alien Devastator.