Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Apostle is a Destroyer with surprisingly powerful weaponry.
- Has powerful Spinals for both shield and hull.
- Relatively high top speed.
- High turn speed.
- Despite the ship's description saying it lacks many defensive capabilities, it has high health.
- Overall balanced damage between shield and hull (better shield breaking spinals but more hull damaging turrets).
- Very vulnerable to ships with large amounts of Turrets such as the Ampharos.
- Has poor turret placement, with turrets on the bottom of the ship.
- Vulnerable top side
- Get a large group of these and use them to swarm larger targets.
- Warp near isolated miners and dispatch them as soon as possible.
- Avoid approaching an enemy Starbase alone.
- Stay above your enemy so your turrets can hit along with your spinals.
- Max Shield reduced from 880 to 800, spinal barrels reduced from 6/3 to 4/2 in version .66b.