The Arctic Sparrow shares its general design with the Osprey. Its color scheme has been changed to fit the holiday and it is draped in Christmas lights.
The Arctic Sparrow has a holiday-themed interior with a lit fireplace, several gifts (bootleg Lego sets based on old Galaxy ships) and a small sofa.
- Powerful Spinals for a Frigate.
- High Top Speed.
- High health for a Frigate.
- Since this is a limited ship it is often seen as a jackpot for Pirates.
- Lacking Shield firepower.
- Worse than the Osprey in several ways (lower DPS, weaker turrets, limited ship).
- Removed from the game, cannot be used.
- Added in Version .65b.
- Cargo hold size fixed in an unknown version.
- Removed in an unknown version.
- It has a smoking chimney.
- Warm and cozy interior.
- Between the Arctic Sparrow, and its normal buildable counterpart, the Osprey; the Arctic Sparrow exceeds in health by 330 (155 shield and 175 hull), Acceleration by 1, Turn Speed by 0.2, but has 6 less Turrets, and 4 Medium Cannons instead of 4 Small Phasers.
- It is one of the ships to use the "Of course it has low health, it's made of snow!" running gag.
- It doesn't have Osprey in its name.
- Has different turrets to the non limited version.
- The Arctic Sparrow used to have 10x the cargo hold of a Osprey.
- One of two limited ships based on the Osprey.
- Removed from the game.