The Armageddon is a hull-focused Dreadnought with powerful weaponry but low maneuverability.
The Armageddon has the fourth-highest Hull health of any Dreadnought in the game, which makes it a fantastic Hull tank. The main centerpiece of the ship is the orb at the front, which is where the Spinals come from.
The interior is a simple but detailed room containing a teleporter from the front of the ship and the pilot's seat.
- Has very high overall firepower, being able to destroy ships faster than any other non-Limited or non-Advanced ship, with the exception of Super Capitals.
- Fourth highest Hull health in the class, being beaten by the Slipstream, Atlas, and Blackgate.
- Powerful Spinals that fire very quickly.
- Relatively cheap for its DPS and health.
- Large size makes landing hits on it very easy.
- Low maneuverability.
- Very weak Shield health.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Rather poor turret placing; difficult to fire all of them at once, unless you're pointing directly at your target.
- Poor accuracy leaves it vulnerable to smaller, faster ships.
- Shield damage relies heavily on Spinal aim.
- Hull-breakers like the Ridgebreaker, Avalon, Hawklight and Borealis can easily destroy this ship, or force it to retreat.
- Like all other Dreadnoughts, This ship requires 7% loyalty and a Level 2 base to spawn.
- This ship is best suited to fighting similar size ships, as its Large Turrets have low chance of hitting small Ships.
- Make use of the Armageddon's powerful Spinals whenever you get the chance, as you may not win a fight without them.
- Avoid ships such as the Ridgebreaker, Avalon and the Osiris as they have anti-Hull weaponry that can easily shred through the Hull of the Armageddon.
- Max Hull increased from 10000, Medium Lasers upgraded to Dual Medium Lasers, Turn rate increased from 0.04 to 0.05 in version .65b.
- Remodeled in version .67c.
- 4 Triple Capital Cannons changed to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers and 2 Triple Heavy Cannons in version .69a1.
- Turret placement changed in version .69e.
- Hull Health decreased from 10000 to 9500 in version .70c8