The Armageddon is a hull-focused Dreadnought with powerful weaponry but low maneuverability.
The interior is a simple but detailed room containing a teleporter from the front of the ship and the pilot's seat. In front of the pilot's seat, there is a screen attached to the roof that reads, "System Status:".
- Has very good firepower compared to other build menu dreadnoughts.
- Highest Hull health in its class
- Powerful Spinals that fire very quickly considering the damage that they can do.
- Large size makes landing hits on it very easy.
- Very low maneuverability, even for a dreadnought, which normally have low maneuverability.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Rather poor turret placing; difficult to fire all of them at once, unless you're pointing directly at your target.
- Poor accuracy leaves it vulnerable to smaller, faster ships.
- Shield damage relies heavily on Spinal aim.
- Dependance on spinals for half of the Armageddon 's damage combined with it's low turn speed makes achieving maximum DPS difficult.
- Hull-breakers like the Cyclops, Ridgebreaker, Hawklight can easily destroy this ship, or force it to retreat.
- Due to an update, this ship is no longer the cheapest, and is now slightly above 200 Thousand credits in price.
- This ship is best suited to fighting similar size ships, as its Large Turrets have low chance of hitting small Ships.
- Make use of the Armageddon's powerful Spinals whenever you get the chance, as they are half of your damage and you may not win a fight without them.
- Avoid Hull-breaker ships such as the Ridgebreaker, Avalon, and the Osiris as they have anti-Hull weaponry that can easily shred through the Hull of the Armageddon.
- The Armageddon is very powerful but has many large drawbacks that require careful positioning and situational awareness. This makes the Armageddon not very well suited for new players learning how to use dreadnoughts.
- Max Hull increased from 10000, Medium Lasers upgraded to Dual Medium Lasers, Turn rate increased from 0.04 to 0.05 in version .65b.
- Remodeled in version .67c.
- 4 Triple Capital Cannons changed to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers and 2 Triple Heavy Cannons in version .69a1.
- Turret placement changed in version .69e.
- Hull Health decreased from 10000 to 9500 in version .70c8.
- Armored Plating cost added in version .74b14
- Explosion Size 230 ----> 680 .75a12
- Phasers 10 ----> 8 Given Custom reload Price increased .75a20