The Armageddon is a hull-focused Dreadnought with powerful weaponry but low maneuverability.
The Armageddon has the fourth-highest Hull health of any Dreadnought in the game, which makes it a fantastic Hull tank. The main centerpiece of the ship is the orb at the front, which is where the Spinals come from.
The interior is a simple but detailed room containing a teleporter from the front of the ship and the pilot's seat.
- Has very high overall firepower, being able to destroy ships faster than any other non-Limited or non-Advanced ship, with the exception of Super Capitals.
- Fourth highest Hull health in the class, being beaten by the Slipstream, Atlas, and Blackgate.
- Powerful Spinals that fire very quickly.
- The current cheapest Dreadnought despite the good DPS and health.
- Large size makes landing hits on it very easy.
- Low maneuverability.
- Very weak Shield health.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Rather poor turret placing; difficult to fire all of them at once, unless you're pointing directly at your target.
- Poor accuracy leaves it vulnerable to smaller, faster ships.
- Shield damage relies heavily on Spinal aim.
- Hull-breakers like the Ridgebreaker, Leviathan, Hawklight and Borealis can easily destroy this ship, or force it to retreat.
- Costs six Armored Plating, which makes this ship a hassle to build or replace as you will need a total of 300 Armor Scraps and 10,000 credits to obtain the Armored Plating needed; even if this ship has a cheap material cost.
- This ship is best suited to fighting similar size ships, as its Large Turrets have low chance of hitting small Ships.
- Make use of the Armageddon's powerful Spinals whenever you get the chance, as you may not win a fight without them.
- Avoid ships such as the Ridgebreaker, Avalon and the Osiris as they have anti-Hull weaponry that can easily shred through the Hull of the Armageddon.
- Max Hull increased from 10000, Medium Lasers upgraded to Dual Medium Lasers, Turn rate increased from 0.04 to 0.05 in version .65b.
- Remodeled in version .67c.
- 4 Triple Capital Cannons changed to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers and 2 Triple Heavy Cannons in version .69a1.
- Turret placement changed in version .69e.
- Hull Health decreased from 10000 to 9500 in version .70c8.
- Armored Plating cost added in version .74b14(?).