The Arrow is a small but somewhat powerful Cruiser
The Arrow is a small cruiser that features a sizeable heavy weapons system mounted underneath the cockpit alongside flaks and a laser. The ship is an effective hull breaker and works best in swarms.
The Arrow has a simple interior consisting of two monitors with targeting information and power allocation, two joysticks and a respectable image of Clive Palmer on his way to defeat his foes.
- Powerful cannon array.
- Great combo of high speed and small size make it excellent for dodging fire.
- Shreds hull.
- Decent array of flak weaponry and Tiny Lasers make it useful for pest-control.
- Low health relative to other ships in its class.
- Shield damage is middling.
- This ship is best used to dive hulled enemies as the medium cannon and flak cannons will absolutely demolish their remaining hull.
- Drifting is the most effective way to play this ship so that you are always moving at top speed but still have your cannon facing your opponent.
- Avoid ships with many high accuracy turrets like the Mjolnheimr and the Ampharos.
- Was originally intended to be a destroyer remodel.
- There is a crashed arrow in Aqueous II at Envoy001's Quest.
- Although Envoy001's quest requires a Weapon Part to fix his ship You don't need a Weapon part to build the Arrow.
- Was then intended to be a Gunslinger remodel.
- Based on the Arrow from Star Citizen.