The Arthur is a fast and powerful Cruiser.
The Arthur is a fast Cruiser with a very unique shape. It is a very balanced ship (in terms of firepower) divided into both Spinals and Turrets, and it has a decent amount of health for its class. It also has great speed and maneuverability for a Cruiser.
The Arthur does not have an interior, and it is entered by falling straight through the cockpit into the pilot's seat.
- High firepower if you can aim the Spinals.
- Decent Turret placement.
- Good turn speed makes it so enemy ships stay out of its blind spot.
- Good hull damage.
- Good maneuverability.
- Spinals are key to doing shield damage.
- Can't use all Turrets when firing Spinals.
- Vulnerable from the topside.
- Weak Hull health.
- If you have more than 4 people in your faction and a Dreadnought shows up at your Starbase, the Arthur would be a good ship to swarm with because of its relatively low cost, high speeds, and good Spinals and Turrets.
- Only use it to support your faction's fleet; never go near a Starbase as it will rip you apart.
- Use it to destroy smaller ships and harass larger ships.
- If going alone, use hit and run tactics. Strike your enemy hard, return to your Starbase for repairs, and repeat.
- If attempting a 1v1 battle, make sure that your enemy is a Cruiser or lower class. Use the Arthur's maneuverability to find your enemy's blindspot and stay there.
- The original Turret placement of the Arthur had two Flaks on the top and three on the bottom. In version ??? all of the Turrets were moved to the bottom.
- Some new players tend to take this into battle alone, most likely overestimating this ship's power.
- The Arthur does not have a clear hatch or entry hole. However, the bridge/cockpit's roof does not have collision, so one can enter through there.