The Atheon is a small Cruiser with balanced firepower against both Shields and Hull. It is a very detailed ship with a developed shape and decorative trails.
The Atheon has a very simple interior; you enter through an oval cockpit containing the pilot seat.
- Great maneuverability.
- No blind spots.
- Classed as a Cruiser while having Battleship/Dreadnought DPS
- Slightly higher health, DPS, and turret count than the Zhen, an advanced battlecruiser.
- Very good spinal damage against shields.
- Great for swarming large ships with many blind spots, like the Subjugator.
- Turrets have high range considering the ship's class.
- Perfect for Alien hunting due to the shield breaking spinals and hull breaking turrets.
- Amazing shield breaking power for a Cruiser.
- Very expensive for its class.
- Turrets often miss when fired against small, moving targets.
- Difficult to fire all turrets at once unless facing the target head-on.
- Small cargo hold, disabling the ability to loot large wrecks.
- Can usually be destroyed by precision turrets with ease.
- Weak to heavy AA fire from ships such as the Ampharos and Tempest
- Quickly overwhelm the enemy when used in swarms, and target the blind spots of larger or more inaccurate ships.
- Because of the rarity of this ship it can be used to lure people out of their base during war.
- Be cautious around ships with precision turrets, they can easily kill you.
- Use this in swarms to completely annihilate shield tanks.
- Use the lack of popularity to your advantage, and easily destroy ships like Battleships and Dreadnoughts piloted by newer players.
- Added in version .66b
- Advanced turrets replaced with equivalent custom turrets in version .66b.
- Received 2 more Pulse Cannons in version .69a2.
- Made available with every other advanced ship (except Osiris) for a month in version .69e.
- Price increased to 300k credits in version .69e.
- Put back on sale for a third time in (unknown version please add).
- Gained 300 shield, 200 hull and 2 Medium Phasers, as well as a small speed nerf in (unknown version please add).
- Shield 1650 ----> 1450 Hull 1450 ----> 1350 Speed 168 ----> 180 Custom Drift 100% -> 60.000001% .75a20
- Drift 60.000001% -> 70% .75a20 Yname had a change in heart
- The first ship to be part of the monthly advanced ship rotations. Available from September 1st, 2019 to September 27th, 2019.
- Obtained through a quest in the Sales Floor of the Mega Base
- Materials can all be obtained through quests located in the Mega Base
- In order to obtain the Armored Platings, you must talk to Smith and accept his Iron Forge quest TWICE. This will give you 6 platings total.
- First and only advanced cruiser in the game, as well as the most expensive cruiser.
- Reappeared again in the month of January, 2020.
- First ship to be repeated in the monthly ship rotations.