The Aura is a Cruiser with balanced firepower.
The Aura is a Cruiser focused somewhat on spinal weaponry and hull health. This ship has two arms mounted in a beetle horn-like configuration around the front-mounted cockpit. The ship's two turrets lie behind these arms on the main body, providing limited line-of-sight against ships directly in front of or below the Aura; this is somewhat mitigated by the need to aim the ship to properly use its spinals.
The Interior contains a very advanced layout of computers and navigation systems, it is very similar to advanced ships like the Zhen. It has a very decorated path from the teleporter outside the ship to the inside.
- Outstanding amount of damage output from Spinals, focusing on Shield damage.
- Very cheap.
- Spinal reload is very fast.
- Has decent range.
- Possibly the best ship to start learning on how to use Spinal weapons.
- While it has a good amount of hull, the Aura lacks shields which makes it vulnerable to hull breakers.
- It's turn speed and maximum speed are not impressive for its class, and it can be out-maneuvered by faster ships.
- Low amount of overall damage from turrets.
- Weak against most larger ships.
- Outputs high overall damage through its spinals (100 Shield DPS and 70 Hull DPS).
- Try to get beneath the enemy or get in its blindspot to deal a lot of damage.
- Due to the slow turning speed, it's suggested to stay at distance when targeting enemies.
- Try to stay in a group when engaging larger targets.
- Always tail other spinal ships if possible, as they lack the power to take you down in a short amount of time.
- Introduced in .66b.
- Spinal configuration and barrel count fixed.
- Turnspeed decreased to 0.35 (from 0.4) and Maxspeed decreased to 110 (from 125) during the Black Friday 2019.
- 2 Tiny Phasers removed and 6 Tiny Cannons changed to 4 Small Cannons in version .69a2.
- Disabled in an unknown version (before Halloween Event 2020) for a very very, small amount of time along with every other ship that starts with the letter A.