The Baby Tyrant is a Battlecruiser ship released as an April Fools' ship.
The Baby Tyrant is an event Battlecruiser released as part of the 2020 April Fool's event. It bears a very close resemblance to the Theia, utilizing it's old model with the exception of a red color scheme and a miniaturized size.
- Very fast and maneuverable.
- Good turrets with high damage.
- Very high health for a vessel its size.
- No Blindspots.
- Very small hard to hit.
- Requires decent spinal aim.
People will know when it is spawned due to its loud music giving away it's presence even from a long distance.
- This ship's speed and firepower makes it excellent at pirating miners and freighters. In addition, it could be used as a support ship for swarming Dreadnoughts or Super Capitals
- Model Fixed in ???
- It has a fully modeled mini version of a capital cannon on the bottom. However, as of now it is just for vanity purposes.
- When spawned, the song "Darude - Sandstorm" plays. For unknown reasons it does not play the song anymore
- Just like the previous April Fool's ship, the Prototype X-3, the event was very similar, as it required players to travel far off the map and asked a joke price of 6,000,000 credits, but in addition of an alien device and a weapon's part, in the end costing only 25,000 credits.
- When the ship is in warp mode, the soundtrack becomes distorted. This may be an attempt to replicate the Doppler effect in-game.
- Name is based on the tyrant, a test super-capital.
- It is the second ship to have "baby" in the name. The other being Baby Leviathan
- It is modeled after the Tyrant from Star conflict.
Its a red hyperion lmao