This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Behemoth is a powerful PvP Dreadnought.
The Behemoth is a Dreadnought-Class ship that excels at destroying other Capital Ships. It is intended to be used broadside and is one of the longest Dreadnoughts in the game. It is equipped with powerful Turrets and Spinals
The Behemoth has a very small interior. It consists of a square room with a small chair and a teleporter that leads to the outside of the ship.
- High Turret firepower.
- High health.
- Good Turret Placement.
- Capable of taking on larger sub-capital targets at short ranges.
- Broadside Spinals might make aiming difficult.
- Low maneuverability for a Dreadnought.
- Can be hit more easily with turrets and spinals because of its large size.
- Poor accuracy against small and fast ships due to the heavy turret armament.
- On the more expensive side of Dreadnoughts.
- Very slow, combined with its large size, the Behemoth is an easy target.
- Remodeled in version ???.
- Remodeled again in version ???.
- Spinals switched to Broadside with the remodel.
- Shield and Hull buffed from 5850/6250 to 6450/6450, 1 Triple Heavy Laser replaced with 1 Rapid Fire Laser in version .66b.
- Invisible model fixed in version .67c.
- 2 Triple Heavy Cannons and 1 Triple Heavy Laser changed to 3 Dual Medium Cannons in version .69a1.
- 2 more Large Cannons added on each side and firing interval decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.1 seconds in version .69f.
- Explosion Size 125 ----> 720 .75a12
- One of a few ships which currently have broadside Spinals.
- Used to share a similar model with the Genesis, which was then a broadside-focused Battleship.
- Oldest model of the Behemoth: