The Blackgate is a powerful Event Dreadnought with extremely high health and damage per Turret volley. It has a similar design to the Cyber Leviathan and Prototype X-1, with two large thruster-wing hybrid structures on either side of a thinner main body. The ship is largely black and grey in color, with some red highlights around certain central features. Its turrets are mounted along the top, front, and center of the ship and are rather hard to pick out against the similarly-colored background.
The Blackgate has a very detailed interior with two floors and a futuristic motif. Multiple seats and monitors are lined up on the upper floor before a set of staircases leads down to the lower floor on which lies a 3d hologram of the entire ship.
- Extremely high health for a Dreadnought with a total of 17500 health points, making it very good for tanking damage.
- Good mobility for a Dreadnought.
- Low Shields compared to Hull.
- No Spinals.
- Blind spot at the rear of the ship.
- If you lose it, you cannot get it back.
- Overall relatively low damage output for an Event Dreadnought.
- 3rd most expensive Dreadnought in the game, costing at least $1,342,000 credits including the pumpkins.
- Use this ship if you're confident that it wont die.
- Use this ship against Shield-based ships.
- Make sure to check the map/leaderboard once in awhile to prevent losing your ship to a raid.
- Hull reduced from 12,500 to 12,000 in version .69c
- Added a spawn sound in version .69d.
- The first person to lose this ship was Ironsight5xm to GuestslivesmatterOG's Hallow, 3 hours after part three of the Halloween Event 2020 was released. [video]
- Has the same description as the Demon.
- Occasionally plays a sound, similar to the Azreal and Abbadon.
- Dethroned the Judgement for the highest health out of all Dreadnoughts.