This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Bone Ampharos is a limited edition version of the Ampharos belonging to the Halloween Event 2017.
The Bone Ampharos is a limited edition version of the Ampharos released during the Halloween Event 2017. It costs double the amount of a normal Ampharos. Most see this ship as a collectible.
The Bone Ampharos is a Battleship that consists of 2 heavy blast wings attached to the main body. It is great for defending heavy Dreadnought ships during a siege along with defending a base against small Fighters trying to distract the base's Turrets.
Unlike the normal Ampharos, the Bone Ampharos has little interior. On the back of the dragon's "tail" there is a teleporter which leads you to a small room inside the dragon's head. There is a pilot's seat in there made out of bones.
- Absolutely shreds small ships.
- High mobility.
- Decent Spinals.
- Extremely good at fleet support.
- Pretty fast for a battleship its size.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Not good against Dreadnoughts or anything with high firepower.
- Can't siege due to the lack of Railguns and Heavy Weaponry.
- Rare limited ship puts a huge target on your head.
- You can't get it back if you lose it.
- Somewhat low damage for a Battleship
- It's close-range rapid-fire armament makes it ideal for fighting small, fast ships.
- Having multiple Bone Ampharos‘ alongside Dreadnoughts (above, sides, and bottom) can greatly help them out. Small Fighter ships can easily outmaneuver siege ships and it is the Ampharos's job to keep them protected.
- It is a good ship for pirating or escort, however, it is not as mobile as other combat ships such as Sixfold or Grievion.
- Don't try to hit and run a Starbase, you'll do little damage and the Starbase will leave you with a practically destroyed ship.
- Shield and Hull increased from 3500/3500 to 3750/3750, Light Flak Cannons upgraded to Medium Flak Cannons in version .65b.
- Explosion size 80 ----> 450 .75a12
- Only available during the Halloween 2017 event.
- Is known to some players as the "Flying Skelly".
- It is the 3rd most expensive Battleship in the game.
- Was one of the Event ships that was put back on sale for the Black Friday sale.
- Retains a previous ampharos model (but edited to fit the Halloween event theme).