This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Brawler is a Kneall Battleship from the 2nd Part of the Halloween Event 2021.
The Brawler is a small battleship that functions similarly to its dreadnought counterpart, the Obliterator. As such, it is equipped with Kneall weaponry.
The interior is a simple, a cone-like room with a seat. It has barely enough space for the player.
- High shields for a ship of its class.
- Small profile and high speed.
- Balanced firepower.
- Turrets have high damage and are fast firing.
- Expensive, also required an Alien Device (unobtainable through normal means during its event).
- Low hull health.
- Will be hunted due to being a limited ship.
- Long spinal interval.
- When running teleporter is hard to reach due to extremely small interior
- Use this ship in battleship-to-battleship combat. Its small size and speed should help you avoid enemy fire, while you rip them apart with your rapid firing weaponry and spinals.
- Make sure to retreat before your enemy can get you down to your hull.
- Added in Part 2 of Halloween 2021.
- Spinals upscaled from Medium Cannons and Phasers to Large Cannons and Phasers in an unknown version.
- Explosion size 200 ----> 490 .75a12
- Name changed Bioicle -> Brawler .75a37
- Dubbed the "Mini Obliterator" by players, due to its appearance being similar.
- One of the few playable ships of 100% Kneall design in-game, the others being the Prototype X-2 and the Obliterator.
- This ship had a somewhat unreasonable cost, since alien devices were unobtainable during the event unless you already had one or the materials for one.