The interior is a simple, a cone-like room with a seat. It has barely enough space for the player.
- High shields for a ship of its class.
- Small profile and high speed.
- Balanced firepower.
- Turrets have high damage and are fast firing.
- Expensive, also required an Alien Device (unobtainable through normal means during its event).
- Low hull health.
- Will be hunted due to being a limited ship.
- Long spinal interval.
- When running teleporter is hard to reach due to extremely small interior
- Use this ship in battleship-to-battleship combat. Its small size and speed should help you avoid enemy fire, while you rip them apart with your rapid firing weaponry and spinals.
- Make sure to retreat before your enemy can get you down to your hull.
- Added in Part 2 of Halloween 2021.
- Spinals upscaled from Medium Cannons and Phasers to Large Cannons and Phasers in an unknown version.
- Explosion size 200 ----> 490 .75a12
- Name changed Bioicle -> Brawler .75a37
- Dubbed the "Mini Obliterator" by players, due to its appearance being similar.
- One of the few playable ships of 100% Kneall design in-game, the others being the Prototype X-2 and the Obliterator.
- This ship had a somewhat unreasonable cost, since alien devices were unobtainable during the event unless you already had one or the materials for one.