The Centurion is a Destroyer class ship and one of the few ships to be armed with torpedoes.
The Centurion is a Destroyer that has a long chassis and short, awkward wings and a variety of weapons. It has thrusters hanging on its wings, and phasers attached to the front. A Medium Torpedo rests on the bottom of the ship waiting to be fired.
- Devastating against Hull.
- Fairly well defended against Fighters, Frigates, and Alien Swarmers because of its gatlings.
- Early Torpedo Sieger for experienced players.
- Torpedo deals very high damage.
- Cheap price for its power.
- Very low mobility for its class.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- No shield damaging weapons.
- Low health.
- Medium torpedo has a long reload time.
- Very slow torpedo. Hard to hit a moving target.
- Able to siege and fire Torpedoes at enemy Starbases or ships and deal massive amounts of damage.
- Can be used to help a fleet in taking downStarbases or large Ships
- Can be combined with shield shredding ships such as the Gideon to make a devastating combo.
- Remodeled in version .66b
- The Centurion was the first ship added to this game. (A lot of people think the first was the Avenger).
- The first and only Destroyer with a Torpedo if you don't count both of its limited counterparts.
- In the Christmas Event 2017, it was reskinned as the Viking.
- In the Retro 2020 Event, it was "reskinned" as the Retro Centurion.