This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
The Chad Swarmer is a popular Admin ship in Galaxy
Very few people have seen a Chad Swarmer and lived to tell the tale. The Chad Swarmer is the pinnacle of Kneall engineering, these incredibly powerful machines act as elite units in the Kneall armada. Their large ‘stompers’ allow them to instill fear on all opposing ground forces; while their powerful Kneall heavy quantum rail lasers are able to penetrate even the thickest of armors.
Approach with extreme caution.
The interior is composed of an Alien Swarmer protection bubble capable of deflecting the strongest of weapons. Attempting to breach the bubble is nearly impossible, and will always result in failure.
- Incredibly fast, it is the fastest a ship can fly because of restrictions.
- The second tankiest ship in the game, right behind the Malice.
- The only Chad ship in the game.
- The Chad Swarmer's menacing look is enough to scare anyone, even the strongest of Super Capitals.
- Starbases and NPCs won't attack admin ships.
- Admins can add admin ships to themselves whenever they want, so they are pretty much free.
- No weapons.
- Attack your opponents with your menacing presence.
- Use the extreme shield and speed to tank enemy fire or starbases, even at point-blank range!
- Shield changed from ? to 25,000
- It's an Alien Swarmer model with legs.
- Chad Swarmer contains a shield system so advanced it could probably survive the heat death of the universe.
- Chad vibes
- The Obliterator has a photo of the Chad Swarmer in the interior.
- The Galaxy Info bot in the Discord has the Chad Swarmer as his profile.