This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Christmas Tree is a Battlecruiser added during the 2020 Christmas Event. It was also re-introduced in the 2021 Christmas Event.
The Christmas Tree is a ship designed after its namesake; the "base" of the tree acts as the docking point and entry, while the rest of the ship is shaped out of a snow-covered Christmas tree with red ornaments and a star on the "top."
The Christmas Tree has a simple interior: The back the ship teleports pilots to a central wooden room, which has a glowing red teleporter pad, a log that acts as the pilot's seat, and a sign reading "Merry Christmas" in green and yellow letters.
- Has a great deal of health for a Battlecruiser.
- Has extremely powerful hull spinals, making it ideal against hulled based ships such as the Armageddon.
- Very fast, making it hard to hit in some cases.
- A limited ship making it a target for other players.
- Only armed with one set of torpedoes, limiting its offensive capabilities.
- The reload speed puts this ship at a disadvantage.
- Bulky model makes it easier to hit.
- In .69a1, the spinal pattern was changed and the cannons were changed to torpedoes. The torpedoes are now the ornaments on the ship, they also now shoot forward.
- In .69a1, it was added to the 2021 Christmas Event as a Battlecruiser.
- There is another Christmas Tree under the themed starbases. Maybe they shoot torpedoes too!
- Plays quiet, Christmas-themed background music when spawned.