The Christmas Tree is a ship designed after its namesake; the "base" of the tree acts as the docking point and entry, while the rest of the ship is shaped out of a snow-covered Christmas tree with red ornaments and a star on the "top."
The Christmas Tree has a simple interior: The back the ship teleports pilots to a central wooden room, which has a glowing red teleporter pad, a log that acts as the pilot's seat, and a sign reading "Merry Christmas" in green and yellow letters.
- Has a great deal of health for a Battlecruiser.
- Has extremely powerful hull spinals, making it ideal against hulled based ships such as the Armageddon.
- Very fast, making it hard to hit in some cases.
- Only armed with one set of spinals, limiting its offensive capabilities.
- Only has cannons for spinals, making it weak against shield based ships.
- Once destroyed after the event it was designated to, it will be lost FOREVER.
- Shotgun-spread spinal pattern makes it weak against small ships.
- Bulky model makes it easier to hit.
- Its unique shotgun-spread spinal pattern means that the spinals are most effective at close range, where there is less time for them to disperse and miss a ship.
- No logged changes.
- There is another Christmas Tree under the themed starbases. Maybe they shoot cannons too!
- Plays quiet, Christmas-themed background music when spawned.