This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
Poor Edit Quality
This page does not meet our editing standards. You can help by fixing it up.
The Cobra is a Destroyer Class Ship with very high offensive capabilities.
This ship is a very good choice for beginners. The exterior of the Cobra features two jets, four fins, a heavy armor plating, and rapid-fire phasers.
The interior contains ten seats for transporting passengers and a pilot control panel.
- Excellent overall firepower and Turret placement.
- Quite fast for its size and class.
- One of the best choices as a starting ship.
- Extremely deadly to shield based ships; its Spinal does massive damage and has a short reload speed.
- Able to get to blind spots quickly.
- Low Hull.
- Due to most of the health belonging in shields, the Cobra is more vulnerable to enemy ships with mostly or all laser weapons, like the Bastion.
- Does significantly less damage to hull than shields, though still considerable.
- Rather large for a Destroyer, having the tendency to get hit by bigger turrets often.
- This ship is excellent to deploy as a counterattack in a siege.
- Can easily maneuver to the underside of a Battleship or any class above it to avoid incoming fire.
- Try to use the ship's speed to outmaneuver and dodge incoming fire because of its low health pool.
- This ship was originally based off a transport ship built by hamma1.
- Appears similar to the Overlord transport ship from Kill-zone.
- The name "Cobra" might have come from the creator's username.
- When a cobra attempts to dock at Aqueous II it's wing will get stuck on the platform and will not dock.
- One of the last ships in the game that still have a model that was created when the game was in alpha.