Commands are specific codes/words used to execute a function within the game. They can be used to display statistics or lists, play music, or change servers. The default command tag in Galaxy is a colon. For example, to execute the "Age" command for "exampleguy", a player would send ":age exampleguy" into the chat. This page only displays commands that are usable by every player, not restricted commands.
- Age (Player Name) - Shows how many days old the specified player account is.
- Inv - Shows the inventory of the player, including the contents of the warehouse, their owned ships, credit balance and number of quests completed (different from :inv (playername), which is an admin command)
- Shipcost or Cost (Ship Name) - Lists materials, warehouse level, and total cost to build a given ship.
- Cmds or Commands - Shows a list of commands.
- Version - Shows the version of the server you are in.
- Admins - Lists all Galaxy Admins and the Galaxy Discord Server ID.
- Log - Shows a log of all ship actions taken since a player first started (Ship kills, ships being destroyed, buying ships, selling ships, etc.).
- Music (ID) - Plays a song from the player's current location. (Can only be done by admins or players with the Ship Stereo Gamepass).
- Join (Player Name) - Joins the server/game the specified player is in. (Using this command to despawn a ship during a fight is bannable. This command is broken).
- Roundstats - Displays all stats for that round. Includes base taxes paid, base income, round length, etc.
- Info - Displays ship stats based on the information visible in the build menu, as well as some extra details
- Turretinfo(Not to be confused with getturretinfo, which is not a public command) - Displays turret stats as well as if the stats are custom or not.
- Inv(Only works on yourself, using the command on others only works for Galaxy Admins) - Displays your recorded data, such as quests completed, credits, warehouse level, warehouse inventory, etc.