The Crescendo is a Dreadnought that is part of the second stage of the 2021 Halloween Event.
The Crescendo is a purple-ish version of the Hellkeeper boss, and is the reward you get by completing the "Hollow Vessel" quest.
The interior is a grey box with a purple light. It has a wall of text simillar to the Halkariak. There is also a simple black seat in the middle.
• Great turret / spinal firepower.
• Has an insane overall speed for it's size, being at 100.
• Good shield health (9500)
• High damage to shields, better than the Sagittarius.
• Fast turret cooldown.
• Will be mass-targeted because of it being an expensive trophy ship in the halloween 2021 event.
• Hard to land spinals on small / medium-sized ships.
• Unbalanced health (5555 hull)
• Big weak spot below the ship, but the turn speed draws is back.
• Extremely big hitbox for it's class, bigger than some super-capitals.
• Has a big blind spot under the ship
• Do not bring this at wars unless you are confident this is not going to die.
• Do not go alone with this ship inside of a war.
• If almost hulled, quickly warp back to your base.
• Can pair up with a hull breaker to form an unstoppable duo.
• To land targets with your spinals, make sure to aim more up than usual before shooting.
• Mainly use this ship to MELT ennemie's shields.
- Received +2 Huge Cannons and changed spinal placement in version .74b17