This page is about the player-ownable vessel. If you're looking for the NPC variant, see Hellkeeper.
The Crescendo has crescent like shapes around its ship, related to its name and has a pink-purple color palette unlike the ship it is based from.
The Interior is a grey box with a purple light. It has a wall of text simillar to the Halkaryak. There is a simple black seat found in the middle.
- Great Turret and Spinal firepower.
- Has an insane overall speed for it's size, being at 100.
- Good shield health (9500)
- High damage to shields, better than the Sagittarius.
- Fast turret cooldown.
- It has an explosion radius of 1000 (10k Studs), rivaling that of Super Capital nukes and can severely damage even Dreadnoughts.
- Will be mass-targeted because of it being an expensive trophy ship in the Halloween 2021 event.
- Hard to land spinals on small / medium-sized ships.
- Unbalanced health (5555 hull).
- Big blind spot below the ship, but the turn speed can account for it.
- Extremely big hitbox for it's class, bigger than some super-capitals.
- It's extremely powerful nuke will be a threat to your own fleet/team when your ship is destroyed.
- Do not bring this at wars unless you are confident that you won't die.
- Do not go alone with this ship inside of a war.
- If almost hulled, quickly warp back to your base.
- Can pair up with a hull breaker to form an unstoppable duo.
- To land targets with your spinals, make sure to aim more up than usual before shooting.
- Mainly use this ship to take down enemies' shields due it's anti shield firepower.
- If you think your ship will be destroyed, Warp your ship away as far as possible from your own fleet or starbase as the nuke has a whopping radius of 12,500 studs, and if possible, you can warp to the enemy's fleet or starbase to bring the nuke there instead.
- Added in version .74b3 during the second part of the Halloween Event 2021.
- Received +2 Huge Cannons and changed spinal placement in version .74b17.
- Model archived by ap_ek in an unknown version.
- Redboxed and refunded, along with many other Halloween Event 2021 ships due it's model being archived in version .75a10.