The interior of this ship is very small. With only a small pilot seat and a screen (decal), the ship's interior is entered through a nocollide block at the top.
- High Spinal firepower.
- Fast and agile.
- Very good turn speed.
- Small and hard to hit for larger ships.
- High shield for its class.
- Useful in swarms against larger ships.
- Greater than average destroyer health.
- Low hull health.
- If you can't aim Spinals then you will have a serious problem doing damage to anything.
- Easier to spot and track due to its trail.
- Hunt for larger targets or in groups as you are very unlikely to be hit by larger turrets.
- Use the speed, along with the quick reloading Spinals to pirate small miners effectively.
- Added in .65a.
- Tiny Cannon spinal count reduced from 6 to 4 in version .65b.
- Spinal barrel count reduced from 4/4 to 3/3 in version .66b.
- 3 Small Phasers removed, 1 Small Cannon, 2 Light Lasers, 2 Tiny Lasers and 1 Tiny Flak Cannon added and received a remodel in version .72c.
- Cannon count changed from 6 to 3 in version .72f
- Loadout changed from 4 Tiny Phasers/3 Small Cannons to 2 Small Phasers/4 Small Cannons in version .73a3
- Its cannon Spinals actually shoot in two different directions if you don't aim them.
- Has an event version, the Patriotic Crucible.