The Crystocrene is a winter-themed Battleship added in version .69f after the Antares Comet collided with Aqueous II. The quest to obtain it can be found on the planet by finding a red sphere in the snowman cave.
A small room with moderate detail. The pilot seat is sat up a set stairs surrounded by purple monitors with blue and red projectors. Along the sides of the room are piles of ice and a teleporter in the back of the room.
- High Shield health.
- Armed with 2 Triple Heavy Quantum Lasers, which is a rather unusual, but powerful laser armament on a Battleship.
- High Hull damage.
- Overall good health and damage output for a Battleship.
- Good spinals.
- Good at sieging due to having 4 Icy Artillery Cannons, and 4 Large Torpedoes.
- Flex a limited hidden quest battleship in Christmas 2020 event.
- Decent health pool.
- Somewhat slow.
- Hull damage isn't as high as Shield damage.
- Currently unavailable, so if you lose this ship you can't get it back.
- As a Limited ship, it is a large target.
- Stay away from Shield-breakers as the Crystocrene is easy to kill without its Shields.
- Focus on unshielded targets to deal the most damage.
- It used to have a total of 2 Heavy Icy Artillery Cannons, 4 Medium Icy Artillery Cannons and 2 Frosty Triple Heavy Lasers when this ship was released in version .69[!] ~ .71[?]
- Large Phaser count increased to 4, gained 4 Medium Cannons, Medium Advanced Autolaser and Advanced Autocannon changed to 2 Medium Crystal Railguns in version .72c20.
- 2 Medium Crystal Railguns changed to 2 Medium Artillery Cannons and hull buffed from 1500 to 2250 in version .72c20.
- 2 Frosty Triple Heavy Lasers replaced with 2 Triple Heavy Quantum Lasers, 4 Medium Cannon spinals replaced with 3 Large Torpedoes, Hull health buffed from 2,250 to 3,250, Top speed buff from 55 to 65, and acceleration buffed from 12 to 20 in version .75a1.
- The first person to lose this was BADZAMAN to GalaxyGrinder2319's Apocalypse.
- Can be found on Aqueous II by finding a red sphere in the snowman cave.
- The quest for the ship only takes 60 snow flakes instead of 75 which the quest tells you.
- You can solo any starbase as the Large Torpedoes will outrange all of their turrets
- The ship has custom sounds for its spinal phasers.
- Practically a baby Antares
- Referred to as the "Krispy Kreme" on occasion.