The Cyber Leviathan's interior is similar to the Leviathan's interior. The only change is that the teleporter that goes in and out is red instead of blue.
- Great Turret Placement.
- Second-fastest Dreadnought in the game behind the Slipstream, with 130 top speed.
- 9 Quantum Turrets give it amazing siege capabilites.
- High health.
- Good turn rate for its size.
- Insanely destructive hull damage output, only behind the Prototype X-2, Hyperion, Theia, and Prototype X-1; making this ship one of the best crippled ship killers in the game.
- Precise aiming of the spinals is HIGHLY recommended.
- Most weaknesses are in common with the standard Leviathan.
- Incredibly expensive.
- This ship's most ideal use is to chase down crippled ships, much like the Leviathan.
- Like its non-limited counterpart, the Cyber Leviathan is also great at PvP.
- Decent for fleet sieges since most new players fear or have no idea what this ship is, causing even more fear.
- Utilize it in a fleet.
- Be extremely careful with this, as people are going to focus fire on a Cyber Leviathan.
- Speed was increased by 1 in version .75a3.
- Added in .65a as part of Halloween Event 2018.
- Received a buff in .65a4? that increased Max Speed from 50 to 100.
- Buffed in version .66b - Dual Medium Cannons replaced with Quad Advanced Medium Cannons, Medium Lasers replaced with Dual Medium Lasers, turn rate increased from 0.18 to 0.2, Top Speed increased from 100 to 110, Shield increased from 6000 to 6650, Hull increased from 5000 to 5800.
- Buffed in version .66g to 6300 hull and 7150 shield
- Buffed and remodeled in version .68e; Speed 110 > 120, Accel 9 > 15, Cannon turrets changed to Quantum counterparts.
- Hull reduced to 5800 in version .68e.
- Spinals swapped from 2 Huge Cannons to 4 Tiny Torpedoes, Cargo Hold increased from 1190 to 1500 in version .73b8
- Maneuverability and Health buffed: Top speed increased from 120 to 139, Acceleration increased from 15 to 50, turn speed increased from 0.2 to 0.26, and shield/hull HP adjusted form 7150/5800 to 7000/6175 in version .73c(?).
- Spinals buffed to 2 Medium Torpedoes on the [F] spinal and 2 Tiny Torpedoes on the [G] spinal in version .73c(?).
- Turret loadout changed to 4 Quantum Cannons, 2 Heavy Quantum Cannons, 2 Heavy Quantum Lasers and 1 Triple Heavy Quantum Laser in an unknown version.
- Explosion Size 320 ----> 800 .75a12
- jay4444444444 was the first player to lose a Cyber Leviathan to another player but was refunded later on.
- One of the most detailed ships in the game.
- If one were to zoom out while piloting this ship, you can notice an Osiris Legion flag on the frontwards most part of the inner-outer interior.
- Between the Cyber Leviathan and its normal counterpart, the Leviathan, the Cyber Leviathan has 1250 more Shields, 825 more Hull, 64 more Top Speed, 25 More Acceleration, 0.06 more turn speed, more powerful turrets, more powerful Spinals and 1435 more cargo hold.