Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Defiance is a powerful Destroyer.
The interior to the Defiance includes a small pilot seat with a small screen in front of it.
- High damage output for its class.
- Fast, maneuverable and small.
- No blind spots.
- The Turrets are in a good position to simultaneously fire with Spinals.
- Strong against shields for its class.
- Needs good Spinal aim to do hull damage.
- Slow for a Destroyer, as slow as many battlecruisers.
- Pilot must rely on spinals to deal substantial hull damage
- Used best to exploit the blind spots of larger and less mobile ships in order to deal the most damage without dying.
- Use this for diving weak targets, as the Cannons easily shred hull.
- The Defiance is also useful for hunting Aliens with its high-accuracy Turrets.
- Added in update .65a6.
- Max Hull reduced from 600 to 500, Turn speed reduced from .6 to .55, Cannon barrels reduced from 5 to 3 in version .65b
- It has a light blue trail like the Valiant.
- Its model resembles the Hercules from Star Conflict