The Demon is a Battlecruiser from the Halloween Event 2019 that is no longer obtainable. It is very versatile, with light Gatling guns to deal with smaller Ships to Quad Advanced Medium Cannons and a Dual Medium cannon to deal with bigger foes. Correctly using its Spinals is essential as its Turrets provide little to none shield damage.
There is a teleporter in the back of the ship, it leads to a small confined area. The driver's seat is a red orb.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Relatively fast.
- Tanky for a Battlecruiser.
- Insane kinetic Turret firepower.
- Hard to see because of its black colors.
- Great maneuvrability.
- Can be a threat to smaller and faster Ships due to it having 4 Light Turrets.
- User needs to know how to use Spinals or this ship will struggle to destroy Shields.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Very expensive for a Battlecruiser, costing even more than some Battleships.
- Try to hit as many spinals as possible.
- Use the insane kinetic turret firepower to shred through Hull.
- Try to go below the ship you are attacking as most of your Turrets are on top.
- Try to go against Ships which are hulled or are Hull-focused.
- Added during the Halloween Event 2019 in version .66b
- Resembles a lobster, reflecting the description as a "creature of the void"
- Periodically emits a spooky wail.
- First one to die was Spinny101's, which was killed by Deathunterz123's Lucifer.