The Devastation is a Battlecruiser with emphasis on support.
Devastation is a long grey Battlecruiser that has an enlarged section in the front and four backside thrusters on the back. There is an flag with a bird on each side of the ship.
The Interior can be accessed by walking through the door, there is a chair that sits in front of a screen. On the left, there is an anime profile picture, possibly of Wiscyy, the creator of the ship.
Currently the model is slightly broken, with some parts being Partshifted.
- Great Turret placement, and range.
- Very high cargo hold for a Battlecruiser.
- 2nd Highest health of all non-event Battlecruisers.
- Incredibly sluggish maneuverability for a Battlecruiser.
- Long reloads due to the lack of rapid-fire turrets.
- Very poor damage output for a Battlecruiser, being worse than several Frigates due to the poor turret armament and weak Spinal Weaponry.
- Very weak against small ships, even worse when against large numbers.
- Retired ship, making it limited and a huge target.
- Keep the enemy in front to make use of the Spinals and Turrets.
- Support sieges and fleets.
- Use Spinals for extra shield damage.
- Best used against other Battlecruisers and/or larger ships as the Heavy Turrets struggle to hit smaller ships, though larger Cruisers like the Gryphon and Spectre are an exception depending on the range.
- Name fixed in .69d.
- 1 Heavy Cannon replaced with 1 Dual Medium Cannon in version .71b.
- Made offsale and archived in .75a12 due to numerous problems such as partshift.
- This ship's name used to be misspelled; it used to be 'Devestation', rather than 'Devastation', as it is now. rcouret added a system to rename ships in version .69d.
- On the wall next to the pilot's seat is a pinned image of the ship's creator.
- Had the highest cargo hold of all Battlecruisers until the Zhen was introduced.
- Has the same antenna array as the Hasatan and Chimera, since they're all made by the same creator.
- The emblem on the side is that of the Commonwealth of Man from Stellaris.
- The ship has been retired.