The Devastation is a long grey ship with an enlarged section in the front and four backside thrusters. There is a flag on each side of the ship. Inside, there is a short hallway that leads to the pilot's seat and a small screen.
After walking through the door, there is a chair that sits in front of a screen. On the left, there is an anime profile picture, possibly of Wiscyy, the creator of the ship. The model is slightly broken, as the door isn't in the right place, and the cushion of the chair is off by quite a few studs.
- Great Turret placement, and range.
- Very high cargo hold for a Battlecruiser.
- 2nd Highest health of all non-event Battlecruisers.
- Incredibly sluggish maneuverability for a Battlecruiser.
- Long reloads due to the lack of rapid-fire turrets.
- Very poor damage output for a Battlecruiser, being worse than several Frigates due to the poor turret armament and weak Spinal Weaponry.
- Very weak against small ships, even worse when against large numbers.
- Keep the enemy in front to make use of the Spinals and Turrets.
- Support sieges with your heavy laser.
- Exploit blind spots.
- Use Spinals for extra shield damage.
- Best used against other Battlecruisers and/or larger ships as the Heavy Turrets struggle to hit smaller ships, though larger Cruisers like the Gryphon and Spectre are an exception depending on the range.
- This ship's name used to be misspelled; it used to be 'Devestation', rather than 'Devastation', as it is now. rcouret added a system to rename ships in version .69d.
- On the wall next to the pilot's seat is a pinned image of the ship’s creator.
- Had the highest cargo hold of all Battlecruisers until the Zhen was introduced.
- Has the same antenna array as the Hasatan and Chimera, since they're all made by the same creator.
- The emblem on the side is that of the Commonwealth of Man from Stellaris.