The Devil's Broom is a ship that looks like a futuristic broom. Its weaponry consists of only Small Phasers. It is the cheapest ship in the event.
Ship is a long somewhat detailed beam that hosts the carpet seat where the pilot sits, spinal armament on the front, and an engine on the back. The spinal armament boasts 8 hexagonal holes where the spinals come out of. In the engine, it has a vent-like design, with the broom part having 2 dual-pronged circles.
- Extremely fast turn speed.
- High acceleration.
- Decent health.
- Shield damage is extremely high with 8 Small Phasers and fast reload.
- Relatively slow for a Cruiser.
- No hull-based weaponry.
- No Turrets.
- It is a limited, meaning once you lose it, it's gone forever.
- Being a limited ship, you'll also be a target.
- Try not to use this ship in combat, as this ship is limited and will be a targeted.
- Drift around enemies while continuously firing spinals.
- Pair with a hull-breaking ship like the Centurion, since it does very little damage against hull.
- No logged changes.
- The first person to lose a Devil's Broom was ElPashmino to mrnake's Wasp, just hours after the event begun.
- Nicknamed "Lamppost" by many players, due to its stem-like nature.