This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Double Fractal is Frigate which is part of the second stage of the 2019 Christmas Event.
The Double Fractal is an event Frigate. It is made out of wood and ice, with the wood poking out of the ice cover on the sides for the barrels, and the base of the barrels completely engulfed in ice.
The interior of the Double Fractal is a detailed cabin with a screen in front of it.
- Good firepower for a Frigate.
- It has more health than any other Frigate in the game.
- Decent speed.
- No turrets.
- It is large for a Frigate, making it easier to hit.
- Expensive for a Frigate.
- Will get targeted for being an event ship.
- You can never get it back once it is destroyed.
- The spinals only fire out of one cannon making it harder to aim them.
- Treat this ship as a trophy, nothing more than a flex.
- If you really want to use these, use them to swarm larger ships, using your speed and health to absorb, (some) hits, try to get into blind spots and unleash you spinals, which do a lot of damage, once you are at 300 shield or so retreat, as your hull is extremely fragile.
- No logged changes.
- It is the first frigate of the Christmas event 2019 and was introduced on the second phase.
- Somewhat resembles the Icicle from part 1 of the event.
- All of the spinals fire out of the right barrel.
- Has a visual bug on its phasers where they appear to be coming from behind the ship.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a E class permit (310k credits) + 208 Sillicate, 117 Carbon, 115 Iridium