The Dullahan is a Halloween-themed Battlecrusier with a dark color scheme and many glowing/fiery lights.
The Dullahan's interior is the same as the Banshee's, but with a white glass orb near the back of the ship where the engine is projecting a neon white trail.
- Great firepower.
- High speed for a Battlecruiser.
- Capable of destroying Alien Serv faster than Jack-Al'-Lantern, making this ship very powerful.
- No Turrets.
- Unlike its regular counterpart, it is classed as a Battlecruiser.
- Lowest health out of all Battlecruisers.
- Costs much more than its non-limited counterpart.
- Most expensive Battlecruiser in the game, besides the Zhen.
- Use this Ship's small profile and drift around the enemy.
- Implemented in .69b1
- Fixed an issue where you would fall right off while being anywhere near the pilot seat .75a12
- Added in the first stage of Halloween event 2020.
- The first person to lose this ship is Rexil73, kill credited to TwoHeadedOrthrus.
- In Irish folklore, Dullahans are depicted as headless riders. They are said to be the heralds of both death and tragedy.
- SuperChip15 purposefully lost this ship 4 times during the event.
- Rapidofast won a Dullahan from an Admin Event that included a Theia