This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Dullahan is a limited remake of the Banshee Battlecruiser released during the Halloween Event 2020.
The Dullahan is a Halloween-themed Battlecrusier with a dark color scheme and many glowing/fiery lights.
The Dullahan's interior is the same as the Banshee's, but with a white glass orb near the back of the ship where the engine is projecting a neon white trail.
- Great firepower.
- High speed for a Battlecruiser.
- Capable of destroying Alien Serv faster than Jack-Al'-Lantern, making this ship very powerful.
- No Turrets.
- Unlike its regular counterpart, it is classed as a Battlecruiser.
- Lowest health out of all Battlecruisers.
- Costs much more than its non-limited counterpart.
- Most expensive Battlecruiser in the game, besides the Zhen.
- Use this Ship's small profile and drift around the enemy.
- Implemented in .69b1
- Fixed an issue where you would fall right off while being anywhere near the pilot seat .75a12
- Added in the first stage of Halloween event 2020.
- The first person to lose this ship is Rexil73, kill credited to TwoHeadedOrthrus.
- In Irish folklore, Dullahans are depicted as headless riders. They are said to be the heralds of both death and tragedy.
- SuperChip15 purposefully lost this ship 4 times during the event.
- Rapidofast won a Dullahan from an Admin Event that included a Theia