Jump to navigation Jump to search
The interior of the Elanis is entered through a teleporter at the back, and it is nothing more than a small box with a neon screen containing the pilot's seat.
- Very high health for a Fighter-class ship.
- Fairly good damage output.
- Flat size might make it a challenge to hit with heavier weapons.
- Faster than most other ships of its size.
- Good turret placement.
- Insane amount of Turrets for a fighter, with a whopping 8.
- Despite being fast for it's size, it is the 2nd slowest Fighter, behind Sanguine, which is removed.
- Only one spawns on the Hevnetier.
- Easy to hit and destroy due to the sluggish mobility, large size, and complete lack of damage resistance.
- Use your Medium Railguns to pick at opponent's health.
- As this is a fighter feel free to do suicide runs.
- Use your turrets while recalled without the problem of needing to be recalled in order for the Hevnetier to warp.
- Buffed in .75a3(Please list what was changed about the ship).
- Introduced in version .69a2.