The Epoka is a powerful Dreadnought with small emphasis on Hull damage.
The Interior is a simple grey box with the seat in the center; It is located on the back of the ship.
- Good overall Hull DPS, at 350.
- Very maneuverable for a dreadnought with decent turn speed and acceleration
- Only one blind-spot around the back
- On the weaker side of firepower against Shields.
- Struggles to fire all turrets at once, unless pointing directly at its target.
- A large size allows the enemy to hit you much more consistently with spinals.
- Most expensive ship in the Halloween 2021 event: (1.1M Credits, 550 Souls, 40 Forgotten Souls).
- Do not bring this ship to battle unless you are confident you won't be Dived.
- Do not use this ship to tank against Starbases or Fleets due to it's limited status.
- When fighting using the Epoka, try and stay pointed to your opponent so all your turrets have a line of sight.
- Use this ship on those who are already hulled while let others do shield damage.
- Added in version .74b3 during the second part of the Halloween Event 2021.
- Refunded, along with other Halloween Event 2021 ships due to broken models in version .75a10.