This ship excels at diving Ships and being a powerhouse in a fleet due to its firepower.
The Erebus is a mid-sized Dreadnought with a unique, complex, spiky and symmetrical appearance that stands out from other Dreadnoughts. On its front are 4 Orbital turrets and many spinal barrels sticking out centered around its most defining feature being its almost hollow center full of orbs.
The Erebus has a cylindrical shaped interior with a pilot seat that has a granite texture.
- High total health of 16,332 for a Dreadnought.
- Powerful and Balanced firepower from its Turrets and Spinal Weaponry.
- Fantastic for PvP against other Capital Ships.
- Extremely fast for a Dreadnought with its turn-speed and top speed.
- Large blindspot behind the ship.
- Inaccurate turrets have difficulty hitting anything smaller than a Battlecruiser.
- Spinal firing arcs are spread apart, making it difficult to hit small targets.
- Will be hunted due to it being expensive and limited.
- Aim at your target and unleash all spinals to deal massive damage.
- When fighting other ships, use your high mobility to try and work your way into your enemy's weak points and blindspots.
- Use this ship's extreme maneuverability to cover for your blindspot and allow you to aim faster targets with your spinals.
- Don't travel alone on this ship during heavy wars, this ship will get targeted because it is a limited ship and it is really expensive.
- Use it if you are sure the risks are not too big, a skilled team can destroy these if you are not careful.
- Act as an extra pile of guns and not a flagship.
- Avoid smaller Ships, as your Turrets are not accurate enough to hit them.
- Heavily nerfed in version .66b—Spinal barrels reduced from 8/8 to 4/4, Obliterator damage reduced from 140 to 85, Decimator damage increased from 36 to 38, reload increased from 0.2s to 1s, Shield reduced from 8000 to 7000, Hull reduced from 8000 to 6500, Top speed reduced from 125 to 60, Turn-speed reduced from 0.38 to 0.15.
- Changed from a quest ship to a regular build menu in version ???
- Uranium cost reduced from 10000 to 5000 in version ???
- Uranium cost removed in version ???
- Shields/Hull increased from 7000/6500 to 7666/6666 in version .73a3.
- Spinal count increased from 4/4 to 6/6 in version .73b3
- Explosion Size 200 ----> 910 .75a12
- The first person to lose one was ShadowChaosXD to Lttlethan's Lucifer explosion.
- The Erebus vaguely resembles the Grim, a ship from the Halloween Event 2018.
- Originally was obtained through a quest which required 1,000,000 credits.
- Has the second fasted turn-speed out of all Dreadnoughts, only beaten by the SR-71.