Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Erebus has almost no interior, entering through a teleporter on the back into a cylinder with a seat.
- High total health of 14,332.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Powerful Turrets.
- Good manueverability.
- High Shields and Hull alpha.
- Expensive and available for only 10 days.
- Most likely going to be hunted due to it being limited.
- Large ship and massive blindspot.
- Easy to hit with Spinals.
- Now it is almost completely not worth buying, due to requiring an expensive permit and being pretty much a worse Obliterator.
- Aim at your target and unleash all spinals to deal massive damage.
- Don't travel alone on this ship during heavy wars, this ship will get targeted because it is a limited ship and it is really expensive.
- Use it if you are sure the risks are not too big, a skilled team can destroy these if you are not careful.
- Use sparingly, became unobtainable since the 16th of November, 2019.
- Heavily nerfed in version .66b -- Spinal barrels reduced from 8/8 to 4/4, Obliterator damage reduced from 140 to 85, Decimator damage increased from 36 to 38, reload increased from 0.2s to 1s, Shield reduced from 8000 to 7000, Hull reduced from 8000 to 6500, Top speed reduced from 125 to 60, Turn-speed reduced from 0.38 to 0.15.
- Changed from a quest ship to a regular build menu in version ???
- Uranium cost reduced from 10000 to 5000 in version ???
- Uranium cost removed in version ???
- Shields/Hull increased from 7000/6500 to 7666/6666 in version .73a3.
- Spinal count increased from 4/4 to 6/6 in version .73b3