Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
The F-18 is a small, fast Fighter found on the Nimitz based from its real life counterpart; The F/A-18 Hornet.
The F-18 is a Fighter exclusive to the Nimitz. It is a small sleek ship that, alongside it's high top speed, has a relatively easy time dodging enemy fire.
The F-18's appearance is that of a modern Fighter aircraft with design and shape similar to the F-A/18 Hornet.
The Interior of the fighter is nothing more than a small cockpit containing the pilot's seat.
- Balanced Shield and Hull firepower.
- High Top Speed and small size makes it difficult to hit.
- Spawns in fairly high quantities on the Nimitz, up to 11.
- Has 90% Drift, like all other Fighters.
- Has low firepower compared to other Fighters.
- Can easily be shot down by AA ships.
- Extremely high cost to have all fighters in use at once.
- Swarm the enemy with your 11 fighters on the Nimitz. Even a Super Capital Ship may retreat from your swarm.
- Focus on swarming and destroying AA Ships like the Ampharos or Hyron first, as they will shred you if left alone.
- Use the ship's high maneuverability to get into the blind spots of larger ships.
- Added in an unknown Version.
- Replaced the Foxfire due to the model being reverted in Version .75a5
- Removed from the game due to reversal of the Nimitz model in an unknown version.
- One of, if not, the only Fighter class ship that has its appearance fit the ship category's namesake its in.
- Based from its real life counterpart; The F/A-18 Hornet.