The Falcon was a unique Fighter-Class ship resembling its namesake that can spawn only in Carrier-class ships. It is a relatively normal Fighter in speed and size, and is currently the 4th fastest behind Xenophile, Nighthawk, and Dragonfly. The Falcon only has three tiny Phasers, which is made up for by a very quick reload speed. Furthermore, the Falcon's low firepower is compensated by very high health for a fighter-class ship, even more than some Frigate-class ships.
- One of the tankiest fighters in game, beaten out by the Harbinger and Elanis as well as the Sakalas old Sanguine Fighters, and tied with the Interceptor.
- The three tiny phasers reload very fast, allowing it to fire rapidly.
- Higher health than some Destroyers and Frigates.
- Little firepower, with only three tiny Phasers.
- Susceptible to light Turrets.
- Only two of them spawned in their signature carrier, the Vanguard.
- Because it only spawned in the Vanguard, it requires at least one VIP person due to the Vanguard being a VIP ship.
- Like any Fighter, hide in a ship's blind spots.
- Try to work together with multiple fighters to make up for the low firepower and to distract turrets.
- Be especially careful fighting ships like an Ampharos, as it and others have many high-accuracy Turrets that can easily destroy even this high-health fighter.
- Rotate the ship a lot to lower your chance of getting hit.
- Slow down a bit when fighting smaller enemies.
- Get inside a starbase by going into a docking port and start to eat up the base's health. (caution: possible ban)
- Tiny Phaser spinal count increased from 1 to 3 in version .72f1.
- Removed from the Vanguard and replaced with Y.Falcons in version .74b14.
- The Falcon was designed specifically for the VIP-only Carrier-Class ship, the Vanguard.
- Currently so part-shifted its almost impossible to get in the pilot seat.
- The Falcon is actually small enough to fit in a Starbase's docking ports.
- Not fly-able in-game anymore since they were removed from the vanguard/