The Foxfire is a fighter with a relatively large size. It is a flat ship that has a similar shape to the Spectre, featuring 3 of its spinal barrels on the front, and the text "FOXFIRE" on its side.
The Interior of the Foxfire is nothing more than a small cockpit containing the pilot's seat.
- Can inflict high damage to Shields.
- High Top Speed and small size makes it difficult to hit.
- Extremely low health and non-existent Damage Resistance of 0%.
- Little to no Hull damage.
- Focus on Shielded ships to deal as much damage as possible.
- This Fighter is best used in a swarm. Attack the enemy with high speed and with its high shield damage, a swarm will bring enemy ships to Hull quickly.
- Utilize drifting and hit-and-run tactic to survive as long as possible while dealing the maximum amount of damage.
- Avoid attacking any ship that can take down fighters easily, such as the Ampharos or the Mjolheimr.
- Removed from the Nimitz in an unknown version.
- Nimitz remodel reverted, making this ship playable again in an unknown version.