The Frostpocalypse has an interior similar to the interior of the regular Apocalypse. The only difference being wooden seats, and 2 smaller screens on the side of the large screen of the pilot's seat reading: Frost Levels: Frosty, and Current List: Naughty.
- Great amount of health for a Dreadnought along with 45% damage resistance.
- High Turret DPS.
- Has a large cargo hold for a Dreadnought.
- Can be used to siege Starbases from afar.
- No Spinals.
- Difficult to attack or defend itself against ships smaller or faster than it.
- Just like the Apocalypse, the ship is weak to attacks directed towards its backside.
- Slower maneuverability than it's regular counterpart.
- Once you lose this ship, YOU CANNOT GET IT BACK! (unless refunded)
- PvP other large ships with your fleet and stay close to the front lines, enabling your team to attack from the sides or support from afar.
- Added in .65b.
- The Large Railguns got nerfed and were replaced by Medium Railguns in an unspecified version.
- Shield increased to from 6900 to 7200 and Hull increased from 7000 to 7250 in an unknown version.
- Added during the Christmas Event 2018.
- Most expensive Event Ship in the Christmas Event 2018.
- Even though it is the most expensive ship in the event, the Frozen MRLS Launcher still required more Snowflakes.
- Between the Frostpocalypse, and its normal buildable counterpart, the Apocalypse Dreadnought; the Frostpocalypse comes ahead in health by 2980 health (1180 Shields and 1800 Hull), Cargo Hold by 1660, and stronger Turrets. However, it falls short of 0.04 Turnspeed and 2 acceleration.
- Specimen_1374 was the first player to kill a Frostpocalypse. The Frostpocalypse killed belonged to epictom11.
- Rocket_GotG was the first player to purchase the Frostpocalypse and also the first to make a video of it when Frostpocalypse had 6 Crystal Heavy Rails before nerf.
- It still retains the old Apocalypse model (apart from the festive alterations)