The Fury is a fast and readily available Fighter.
The Fury is a Fighter Class ship that is highly maneuverable and is able to deal around 200 damage to Shields with a well-aimed Phaser volley. It used to be available in the Stormbringer and Revelation, but has since been replaced their respective custom fighters following remodels.It can only be found now in a level 4 Mothership. A stronger variant of this ship, the Starbase Fury, can be found in the fighter bays of level 2-5 Starbases.
The Fury's interior is entered through its cockpit window. Inside, there is a single seat behind a steering column.
- Can deal a great concentration of damage to an enemy's Ships shield if used correctly.
- Fast and highly maneuverable making it hard for bigger ships to destroy.
- Furies are usually used to swarm a large ship or provide cover in sieges. A skilled swarm of furies can obliterate a ship's Shield health within 30 seconds, leaving it to be easily finished off. The strategy with Furies is to dive-bomb if the target is large, or slow down and wait for your target to move into a vulnerable position if they're too fast or small.
- Deal as much damage as possible before being destroyed by your target. Fire your Spinals as often as possible.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Remodeled again in an unknown version.
- The Fury was the third Fighter-Class ship that was added to the game, following the Dragonfly and Xenophile.
- Has a more powerful counterpart, the Starbase Fury, that spawns only in level 2-5 Starbases.
- Has a lighter counterpart, called a Frenzy, that has less armor and slightly more speed. Frenzies also have a black hull where as furies have a slight grey hull.
- The infobox on the right shows Fury's old models:Template:Image Infobox